HEAVENLY ANGELS HOUSE
"See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared."
Omega Home Network
The Omega Home Network is a national membership organization that promotes the development and expansion of community home for dying people. Through information sharing consultation and educational offerings, we provide direct assistance to those developing and operating homes in their communities.
Through passionate grassroots efforts, we have worked to build a network of community homes, varying in size, appearance, and internal policies, that offer places of warmth and loving care for people who can no longer remain in their own homes during the last months of life.
The Heavenly Angels House, Inc. are current members of this nationwide organization.
OMEGA Homes Are:
- dedicated to the care of dying individuals and families
- individualized loving care in a community home setting
- non-profit, charitable organizations.
- provided by a mix of paid and volunteer caregivers.
- free or sliding scale.
- provided in collaborations with a medical hospice responsible for management care
- Not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or private insurance
- grass-roots and community based and supported
- unique and do not duplicate existing community resources.
- home and family to people in need.